1: The design of the, National Flag was adopted, by the Constituent Assembly ,of India in:
(a) July, 1956
(b) July. 1947
(c) August, 1949
(d) July, 1941
2: Who among the, following was the Chairman, of the “Drafting Committee” of the, Indian Constitution?
(a) Rajendra ,
(c) Taj Bahadur,
(d) B. R. Ambedkar
3: The “Constituent Assembly” which framed the, Constitution for Independent, India was set up in:
4: Who among, the following was, not a member of the, “Constituent Assembly” established in
(a) Vallabhbhai Patel,
(b) Mahatma Gandhi,
(c) K. M. Munshi,
(e) Abul Kalam Azad,
5. What are the special, constitutional position, of “Jammu and Kashmir”?
(a) Indian laws, are not applicable.
(b) It has its own, Constitution
(C) It is not one, of the integral parts, of Indian Union.
(d) It is above, Indian Constitution.,
6. On whose, recommendation was the, “Constituent Assembly” formed?
(b) Cabinet Mission Plan,
(c) Cripps Mission,
(d) Government, of India Act, 1935
7: Which of the, following statements regarding, the Constituent Assembly, are true?
a. It was not based, on adult franchise.,
b. It was a, multi-party body.
c. It resulted, from direct elections.,
8. It worked, through several committees: _________________________
(a) 1 and 2,
(b) 1 and 3,
( c) 1.2.3 and 4,
(d) l and4,
9. Which of the, following Acts gave ,representation to the, Indians for the first time, legislation?
(a) Government, of India, Act, 1935
(C) Government, of India Act, 1919,
(b) Indian, Councils Act, 1909,
(d) Indian, Councils Act, 1919
9: Which of the, following was adopted, from the Maurya dynasty in the, emblem Government of India?
(a) Four lions,
(b) Chariot Wheel,
10. Who presided, over the inaugural, meeting of the “Constituent Assembly” of India?
(a) Sachchidananda Sinha,
(c) Dr Rajendra Prasad,
(b) B. R. Ambedkar,
(d) P. Upendra,